Friday, September 30, 2011

9 days to go!

Went to see an osteopath near home today for the first time. Found the session very beneficial and u was extremely impressed with the guy's knowledge and massage technique. He really knows his stuff and hit the right spots.

The work I had done was on loosening tightness in my lower back and glutes. Turns out my hips are a little out of alignment and the muscles in my lower back aren't moving as freely as they should be. I've already forgotten the technical analysis, I just know it now feels better.

Ran quite freely and relaxed tonight. Just a lazy 30 mina jogging.

Intervals tomorrow. 3 x 2 on the programme. Plan to do 16-20 km's all up. 1 hour easy is programmed for Sunday.

Will reduce the load even more as from Monday. I'll probably only do about 40 km's or less for the week leading up to the race.

No comments:

Post a Comment